Home Forums Member Project Pitch Student support program Reply To: Student support program

Dear Tim,

I think this is a brilliant idea. Now, based on my experience at the conferences, I’m wondering whether our student membership fee is maybe still to high? I’ll bring this up during the next board call, because I guess if we really want to make this a useful resource for students, probably the entry barrier needs to be lower. What do you guys think?

In addition to what you propose, I think it would be good if we could come up with a directory of universities/professors that actually offer courses on Life Cycle related subjects. That way we could help interested students to better identify universities that offer what they are looking for. Obviously this directory should be made public and accessible to everyone.

On the technical side of things, I think I would go maybe with a directory of either institutes or professors, as this would be more useful than having an overview of actual classes which obviously change rather frequently. We could also use this as an opportunity to engage with the larger academic community and proactively ask them to submit their institutes to be listed. What do guys think?

Kind regards,
Philip

©2022 Forum for Sustainability through Life Cycle Innovation e.V. | Contact Us | Legal Info

CONTACT US

If you would like to get in touch with us, please feel free to send us a message. Thank you very much in advance.

Sending
DON’T MISS OUT!
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our newsletter and stay up-to-date on everything happening in the life cycle community! We'll send you 3-4 newsletters per year
Subscribe Now!
close-link

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

X
X
X
X
X