Website Cornerstone Global Partners
My client is a world leading FTE500 O&G company with strong market presence in China.
Based in their Shanghai office in China, now has multiple openings for a Sustainability Engineer. The successful candidate for this position will provide technical expertise to support the Chemical Company’s aim to become an industry leader in Sustainability. The candidate should have Engineering or Science degree and some background in Sustainability science, Life Cycle Assessment or Environmental sciences. The position will need to interact effectively with technology leaders, business leaders and third parties in providing technical guidance for the company’s Sustainability initiatives.
· BS, MS, or PhD degree in Engineering or Science with background in Sustainability.
· Excellent communication skills, written and oral. Ability to interact positively with both internal and external parties.
· High initiative; capable of setting work goals and activities with minimal direction.
· Working knowledge of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA Modeling Tools such as SimaPro, GREET, etc.) and sustainability assessment methodology (Eco-efficiency, Solutions Steering, etc.).
· Understanding of “Systems” Engineering and how systems work
· Personal interest in Sustainability
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org