Website eco.income engineering
App to easily track and reduce personal climate footprints
eco.income engineering is a very early stage startup from Hamburg (not founded yet). We will help the masses in the western world to become more aware of and change their unsustainable consumption behavior. For this we are building a cutting-edge App which will measure the personal climate footprints automatically and thus user-friendly on the basis of financial spending data – so any credit card swipe e.g. – and furthermore provides an effective incentive system to constantly reduce the footprint (GHG emissions).
Our goal is to help the world to become climate neutral by 2050. To make this vision a reality we are looking for a motivated and conscientious
*** Co-founder & Chief Product Officer (CPO) ***
- Calculation of GHG emission intensities per monetary unit for diverse consumption categories (x kg CO2e / €) on the basis of the method developed in master thesis (combined approach of InputOutputAnalysis and LCA), eventually in cooperation with a scientific partner
- Supervision and improvement of automated calculation of the climate footprints of our users (conducted on the basis of their financial spending data and the determined GHG intensities)
- Build up a data base with climate footprint improvement actions for our users, including an ecological and economical evaluation per action
- Further development of the calculator: Integration of geo and energy data (on top of financial data) for a more sophisticated climate footprint determination
- Business development together with CEO
- Completed studies in a sustainability related field (at least bachelor)
- Good understanding of economics and life cycle assessment
- High quality thinking and interest in new trends and technologies
Why you should work with us:
- Exciting opportunity to build a world innovation to fight climate change
- As co-founder: equal share of the company and first financial security from late summer 2019 on (German scholarship program EXIST Gründerstipendium: https://www.exist.de/DE/Programm/Exist-Gruenderstipendium/inhalt.html)
- Scientific advisory board for InputOutputAnalysis and LCA put together
- Last but not least: We will build this company with passion for the greater purpose. We will have great impact as well as make some good money and have fun along the way.
- HQ soon in Hamburg / remote also possible if it is not all the time
Interested? Then we are looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org