- Marine Impacts in LCA – MariLCA project launched!
- Register now for LCM 2019 to get the Early Bird price!
- Call for Submissions: Special Issue on “Life Cycle Management for Sustainable Regional Development”
- FSLCI launches Global Life Cycle Community Platform
- Join us at CILCA for Marine Litter & LCA Workshop
We kindly like to invite you to the Life Cycle Workshop 2019 taking place on 26/27 June in Reutlingen! The one-day workshop is the kick-off for the iPoint event
We kindly like to invite you to the Life Cycle Workshop 2019 taking place on 26/27 June in Reutlingen!
The one-day workshop is the kick-off for the iPoint event fw:transparency and will take place on 26 June 2019 in the Stadthalle Reutlingen. The aim of the event is to promote transparency in companies with regard to sustainability and compliance. The main topic of the Life Cycle Workshop will accordingly be “Transparency requires a life cycle perspective”.
The following topics will be covered on 26 June:
- Taking a Life Cycle Perspective to Improve Environmental Performance
- CO2 balance and measures to reduce emissions
- Life cycle assessments for assessing and reducing environmental impact
- Circular Economy and Circular Business Models
Afterwards, an evening networking event is planned, including music, drinks and finger food on the terrace of the Stadthalle Reutlingen with a wonderful view of the city. Optionally you can stay another day in Reutlingen to participate in fw:transparency (June 27th). Participation in this event is included in the ticket price and can be selected at registration.
Registration for the Life Cycle Workshop is possible until June 16th. Food and drinks during the event are included. The number of participants is limited due to the space available.
Ticket price: 299€ per person plus VAT. As a member of FSLCI, however, you receive a discount of 20% on the ticket price! RSVP to see the rebate code!
Indicate your participation
You must login to indicate your participation status for this event Login Now
16 June 2019
239,20 € (20% FSLCI member discount included) plus VAT