Website ESU-services GmbH
fair consulting for sustainability
We offer you the opportunity to do your internships or student research projects on the topic of life cycle assessments at ESU-services in Schaffhausen.
- Collection and documentation of life cycle inventory data in EcoSpold format, input into Excel and import into SimaPro.
- Evaluation of small case studies, e.g. on meals, energy systems, etc..
- Internship project with preparation of a life cycle assessment report on a jointly agreed topic (previous examples: pets, fish, soap, Christmas trees).
- Support with administrative tasks.
For this position, applicants should have the following qualifications and interests:
- Environmental engineer, environmental scientist or similar with a bachelor degree in natural science or engineering
- First lecture on life cycle assessment, environmental management and/or life cycle assessment software (e.g. SimaPro)
- Interest in numbers and working with Excel
- Knowledge of Word
- Language skills for written work in German and English
- Ability to work independently in a small team
- Possibly own idea for an interesting topic
An interesting and varied job with constant reference to current environmental issues.
If you are interested in an advertised position, in an internship or for unsolicited applications, please send your complete application documents in electronic form to Niels Jungbluth ([email protected]). Please name all files sent in with your surname at the beginning:
- Cover letter (possible start of work, desired number of hours, salary expectation)
- Curriculum vitae, references
- If available, one work example each (e.g. student research project, article, paper, etc.) in German and English
We do not always give feedback on unsolicited applications. Your documents will be stored by us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com