Website nova Institute
nova Institute is looking for a head of the sustainability department at nova-Institut für politische und ökologische Innovation GmbH (“nova-Institute”). The person in question will be part of the management team of the entire company (approx. 30 employees) in his or her role and will play an active role in shaping its strategic orientation.
You have the following qualifications:
- Comprehensive knowledge and networks in the sustainability and bioeconomy sector
- Good knowledge of life cycle assessment, including processes with low TRLs
- Experience in managing public and industrial projects
- Experience in leading and motivating working groups
- A penchant for flat hierarchies with room for manoeuvre and an open discussion culture
- The ability to work independently and in a reliable and structured manner
- Giving presentations and public speaking at conferences
- A high willingness to travel
- Curiosity, flexibility and a passion for innovation
- Excellent command of English, knowledge of the German language or willingness to learn
- Leading a young, international, committed team of five sustainability experts who carry out life cycle assessments and sustainability analyses, particularly in the field of bio- and CO2-based chemicals and materials.
- Conducting sustainability and life cycle assessments
- Close cooperation with the other specialist departments “Technology and Markets” as well as “Economy and Policy”
- Business development and generation both in the private sector and for public projects in the field of sustainability analyses
- Profiling as a recognised European expert with a strong sustainability team
- Co-designing corporate goals as part of our management team
- Participation in national and international expert committees, project meetings, workshops etc.
What we have to offer:
- A secure job in an open and multicultural environment with great colleagues
- Attractive and fair remuneration
- A modern, contemporary workplace
- An interesting, wide-ranging professional activity with challenging tasks and the opportunity to participate in the design of processes.
- Individual support for your personal and professional development
- An open and respectful corporate culture
- Free-time activities in the team for those interested (e.g. games night, carnival session)
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we would like to get to know you personally in order to discuss your ideas for a successful future cooperation. Please send your complete application documents, stating your salary expectations and a possible starting date, to Stefanie Clermont, [email protected]
nova-Institut für politische und ökologische Innovation GmbH is a consistently successful, well-established and independently operating medium-sized research institute focusing on sustainability, technology and markets, policies and communication. We are active in the bio- and CO2-based economy as well as new ways of food production and are always open to new topics that fit our focus areas. For more than 20 years, we have been involved in national and international research projects, in business consultancy and in the organisation of our own expert conferences.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org