Website World Resources Forum
The World Resources Forum (WRF) is an international non-profit organization that promotes the exchange of knowledge among business leaders, policy makers and scientists on the topic of natural resources. Through our high-level international conferences, various research and project work, and other knowledge dissemination activities, we aim to advance the vision of sustainable use of natural resources. WRF was founded in April 2012 as a spin-off of the Swiss Federal Institute for Materials Science and Technology (Empa). The WRF secretariat is located in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
To support our WRF team with our international circular economy and LCA related projects, we are looking for an intern “Circular Economy & LCA” (80-100%).
Main duties and tasks:
- Support our international projects with a focus on sustainable products (such as textiles), environmental and social impacts of products along their life cycle, and circular economy business models
- Upon demand, support other projects related to eco-innovation and sustainable recycling activities
- Assist with various communication tasks, such as updating our project websites, writing newsletters, social media posts and internal peer-review of reports
- Contribute to other daily administrative and organizational tasks of the WRF secretariat
- Recently graduated or enrolled in relevant studies (Bachelor or Master) in the fields of sustainability / environment, engineering, technology, economics, energy, biology or international affairs. The internship can be part of your study requirements.
- Fluent in English (written and oral). Communication skills in Spanish is an asset.
- Excellent computer, social media and communication skills
WRF offers a modern and flexible working environment with creative freedom. Are you interested in an adding additional work experience to your studies in an international context and NGO environment? Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their electronic application, including motivation letter, and CV (with references, if available) to [email protected]orum.org with the subject line “Application Internship SRI”. Deadline for applications’ submission is 17 Feb 2023.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Sonia Valdivia (+41 71 554 0902).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org