Website Eastern Research Group, Inc
ERG is seeking a dynamic and technically strong Environmental Sustainability & LCA Analyst to join the Franklin Associates Life Cycle Assessment Team. Analysts work with other team members to provide clients with high quality results within project schedules and budgets. Analysts collect and synthesize information to produce models, communicate results through well-designed figures and tables, write reports, and present results in project meetings. The ERG LCA team supports private, government, and industry group clients to assess the environmental outcomes associated with products and infrastructure systems; to identify preferred products, processes, and policies; and to create new approaches for sustainability analysis.
- Passion for and experience in data-driven sustainability analysis.
- Preferred Master’s degree in a field related to life cycle assessment with specific coursework in life cycle assessment or equivalent experience. May also consider Bachelor’s degree with sufficient LCA experience. Background in engineering, economics, policy analysis, or a related technical field.
- Demonstrated ability to apply life cycle assessment through work or internship experience, preferably environmental consulting.
- Familiarity with a wide range of data sources relevant for environmental and policy analysis, and the ability to identify and engage experts to conduct research. Capable of identifying key features of complex systems/processes.
- Well-developed problem-solving, systems thinking, quantitative, and critical thinking skills; intellectual curiosity. Able to formulate solutions to poorly structured problems. Highly motivated and detail oriented with the ability to work independently and in close collaboration with team members. Energized by working as part of a high functioning team and demonstrates a professional attitude.
- Skilled written and verbal communicator, including the ability to present complex information so that it is understandable to a non-technical audience.
- Strong computer skills relevant for data manipulation and analysis as well as experience with SimaPro or other LCA software, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience with MS Access, R, Python, and/or Matlab preferred.
ERG offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, educational benefits, FSAs, a generous 401k plan, profit sharing, an EAP, paid overtime, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, and more.
Job ID: LEXAS0721172B11
Eastern Research Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable EEO and affirmative action regulations. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability
To apply for this job please visit www.massachusettsdiversity.com.