Website Quantis SA
We’re hiring a Senior Life Cycle Assessment & Sustainability Consultant for Quantis based in Lausanne.
Why you’ll love Quantis
Quantisians are agents of change, working to build a sustainable future. We guide top organizations to define, shape and implement intelligent environmental sustainability solutions. You’d be part of a dynamic team of ‘creative geeks’ that takes the latest science and makes it actionable. We do that by delivering resilient strategies, robust metrics, useful tools, and credible communications to a diverse set of companies, brands, and public and private organizations. The exciting part about being in a consulting group is that you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to a multitude of game-changing sustainability topics, challenges and solutions. The bonus is you’ll work with the world’s sustainability experts and leaders in the Quantis ecosystem of colleagues and partners.
Together, we form a dynamic team of 100+ talents that cultivate a special spirit that is both purpose-driven and empowering. Our group is truly different. Curious? Let our talents give you the inside scoop.
Learn more about Quantis and our Mission.
Does this describe you and your next role?
– You’re motivated to put your consulting, project management, and analysis skills to work towards our mission of building a sustainable future.
– You’re an experienced, curious, and organized sustainability consultant, a sharp scientific analyst looking for a big opportunity to work with top sustainability leaders and experts.
– You get excited about guiding global companies to understand and improve their environmental performance and collaborate on deploying actions to drive change in their organizations as well as to communicate credibly on their efforts.
– You’re a team player that works quickly, independently and on schedule. You know how to structure your own work and build relationships with teammates and clients.
– For 5+ years, you’ve been managing LCA and sustainability-related projects in a consulting or industry context. You have performed, managed, interpreted and communicated on results and sustainability topics.
– You have a strong experience in managing complex projects, on a wide range of sustainability topics.
– You know how to prioritize between different projects at the same time in order to meet various deadlines.
– You have good experience with LCA modeling and environmental footprinting, using multiple tools.
– You have a Master’s degree in engineering, environmental science or similar discipline.
– You have strong general quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
– You communicate effectively and efficiently in fluent French and English (written and oral).
– You have a thorough understanding of sustainability topics, services, market needs relevant to Quantis. In particular, you have a good understanding of the local (Swiss) regulatory and economic landscape.
– You have demonstrated ability to coach, teach, and mentor others with your knowledge and skills.
– You have demonstrated high levels of teamwork, interpersonal skills, attention to detail and quality, self-motivation, determination in managing complex analytical challenges and problem-solving skills.
– You have a science- and metrics-based orientation, and a deep intellectual and business curiosity, combined with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex information in clear, understandable ways to internal and external audiences.
As a Senior LCA and Sustainability Consultant here’s a preview of what type of work your days will include:
– Client project delivery: Manage various missions (LCA, corporate footprints, eco-design, climate strategies,…) as project manager ensuring deliverable quality:
— Performing LCA modeling or other analytical work, or project lead/project management role.
— Supporting/managing client interactions, such as project meetings/calls, etc.
— Developing or supporting development of interim and final client deliverables.
– Support to the business development efforts: Work with business developers on new project proposals or client discussions.
– Thought leadership: Developing and sharing Quantis thought leadership on LCA topics and trends; participating in relevant internal LCA-related initiatives or projects.
– Training: Identifying needs, developing and delivering internal and/or client- facing training on key LCA topics.
To thrive in the Quantis culture, you’ll:
– Show up as team collaborator with a win-win attitude: empathetic, attentive and supportive of colleagues.
– Take responsibility and ownership for your work: think and act with autonomy, while knowing when to ask for help.
– Take initiative if something needs to be done.
– Be positive! Use positive language, look at challenges not as bottlenecks, but as problems to solve, and see failure as a lesson learned.
– Practice open and transparent communication; welcome effective dialogue and productive disagreement with minimal tension.
– Self-Manage: be in the driver’s seat of your professional growth and ambitions all the while valuing the learning journey and opportunities within Quantis.
Some logistics to consider:
– Location: Lausanne
– Job type: Full-time contract
– Optimal start date: As soon as possible
– Frequent collaboration with other Quantis branches (Paris, Zürich, Boston, Berlin, and Milan) via web-conferences, in French or English
– Ability to travel, primarily in Europe
To apply for this job please visit quantis-intl.com.