The position can be filled on a full-time or part-time basis.
What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
Click on the link to learn more about Evonik from our employees:
- Independently conduct sustainability analyses such as life cycle assessments at different levels and complexity e.g. for products, processes, for sites, innovation projects, product groups, organizational units
- Operationalize sustainability at Evonik in order to fulfill strategic and operative implications e.g. by implementing technical, organizational, communicative measures that create business value by CO2 reduction
- Work in a highly diverse, international team located at different Evonik sites as well as in global project organizations. Collaborate with different departments such as production, technology, research & development, strategy, external organizations etc.
- Integrate, analyze and visualize complex and comprehensive data within our sustainability systems. Derive concrete strategies and measures based on this data. Experience in data engineering and programming skills are advantageous
- Establish new and further develop existing competencies, especially in the field of sustainability metrics & implementation
- Bachelors degree or higher degree in the field of chemistry, industrial /mechanical engineering, chemical/process engineering or similar with focus on sustainability
- Extensive experience and specialized knowledge in life cycle assessments or other sustainability metrics
- Knowledge of life cycle assessment software tools and databases is particularly desirable
- Experience in data management, engineering and visualization is highly appreciated
- Experience in (sustainability) consulting is advantageous
- Track record in implementing measures that have, for example, improved the (sustainability) performance of products and processes in a targeted manner
- Personality with extremely high ability to work independently, including very high self-organization, and ambition to proactively influence and change situations
- Very good English skills are a must. German and Mandarin language skills are highly appreciated.
- Feel very comfortable in on-site and digital collaboration environments.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Enjoy proactively building personal networks.
- Motivation to travel nationally and internationally on a frequent basis.
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility combined with an analytical, open and responsible way of thinking as well as fun in developing creative solutions also outside the boundaries of chemistry
To apply for this job please visit evonik.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.