Website University of Aveiro
- Ph.D. degree in Sciences Applied to the Environment, Environmental Sciences and Engineering, or similar scientific areas;
- Demonstrated experience in Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and in using LCA software;
- Immediate availability to join the team.
The work will be developed under Activity 5 “Life Cycle assessment supporting sustainable photovoltaic solutions” of the project SusPhotoSolutions, and will consist of:
- assessment of the environmental impacts associated with the new solar cells developed under the project and comparison with the environmental impacts of conventional solar cells, using LCA;
- assessment of the environmental impacts associated with the integration of forest biomass gasification processes in energy systems involving photovoltaics in order to compensate the intermittence of the solar energy, using LCA.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org