Today we are happy to share with you the workshop report from the first stakeholder meeting of our Academic...
- FSLCI plants a tree in Berlin on behalf of LCIC 2018 participants
- FSLCI publishes videos on LCIC 2018
- European Commission is consulting stakeholders on potential policy uses for the Environmental Footprint method
- Call for Abstracts for LCM 2019
- FSLCI and ILCAN run workshops on Marine Litter and Business Value
december 11 (Tuesday) - 12 (Wednesday)
The MIN-GUIDE Annual Conference 2018, entitled “The Future Perspective of Minerals Production in the Circular Economy”, will take place in Brussels, Belgium on 11-12 December 2018. The MIN-GUIDE project team invites
The MIN-GUIDE Annual Conference 2018, entitled “The Future Perspective of Minerals Production in the Circular Economy”, will take place in Brussels, Belgium on 11-12 December 2018.
The MIN-GUIDE project team invites you to reflect upon the mining sector’s role for a circular economy at its 3rd Annual Conference. The conference will host about 200 participants from all over Europe and will provide an excellent opportunity to learn, explore, exchange, and network.
The Annual Conference 2018 will be the final conference of the MIN-GUIDE project. Therefore, we invite key actors from across Europe to discuss and reflect with us on MIN-GUIDE activities and results from the last three years.
The last Annual Conference will also provide insights into the key project results and policy recommendations to move towards an innovation-friendly policy framework in the context of the Circular Economy.
Supporting Europe’s transition to a circular economy requires concerted action from both an innovation and mineral production perspective. The MIN-GUIDE project has been following this ambition during the last two years by investigating Europe’s sustainable mining innovation trends and how to foster them through an effective policy framework.
The first conference day will include keynote presentations and interactive sessions that will discuss MIN-GUIDE project outcomes and recommendations in the context of the circular economy on the following topics:
- mining value chain innovations and what role policy can play for innovation transfer,
- minerals policy governance and policy-making for a more integrated, transparent, and effective policy delivery, and
- the requirements for minerals production data systematisation and standardisation.
On the second day of the conference, participants will explore, in a multi-stakeholder and interactive setting, how the future of minerals production will be shaped in the Circular Economy society.
Please save the date and join us at the MIN-GUIDE Annual Conference 2018!
Further information on the conference as well as a draft agenda will be distributed soon!
The FSLCI is a multi-stakeholder and membership-based community organization for professionals working in business, science and policy organizations who are interested in and working with Life Cycle approaches to enhance the sustainability of economic activities.Join us now!
- FSLCI plants a tree in Berlin on behalf of LCIC 2018 participants December 3, 2018
- FSLCI publishes videos on LCIC 2018 November 30, 2018
- European Commission is consulting stakeholders on potential policy uses for the Environmental Footprint method November 30, 2018
- Call for Abstracts for LCM 2019 November 30, 2018
join @UNEnvironment for their webinar on how to communicate the social impacts of products to consumers next week! The webinar takes place on Dec 13 from 2-3pm and you can register for free here: https://t.co/uQZguWcCEQ #cip #consumerinformation #sustainability
If you would like to get in touch with us, please feel free to send us a message. Thank you very much in advance.