UN Environment’s Life Cycle Initiative has launched two new tools to advance Sustainable Consumption and Production, based on life cycle thinking....
European Commission is consulting stakeholders on potential policy uses for the Environmental Footprint method, Call for Feedback, Call for Participation, Europe, 0
The European Commission is currently exploring how to use the Product and Organisation Environmental Footprint methods in policies. In...
- UN Environment launches Hotspot Analysis Tool and Life Cycle e-Learning Course
- Apply now for 2019 Life Cycle Summer School!
- First ever Circular Economy Barcamp Berlin to be hosted by FSLCI
- FSLCI organizes workshop on Life Cycle Approaches to Regional Sustainable Development
- Key Messages from FSLCI and IUCN’s joint workshop on Marine Litter @ WRF 2019