[avniR] conference - circular economy: innovate with life cycle thinking
[avniR] Platform has the pleasure to announce that the 8th edition of the international [avniR] Conference will take place the 7th and 8th November 2018 in Lille, France ! [avniR] Conference
[avniR] Platform has the pleasure to announce that the 8th edition of the international [avniR] Conference will take place the 7th and 8th November 2018 in Lille, France !
[avniR] Conference brings together experts, scientists, businesses and policy makers of a wide range of sectors: textiles, construction, food, transportation, etc.. over 2 days. The goal is to share and exchange the latest scientific advances and allow companies, including SMEs, to better understand the challenges of the Life Cycle Thinking and Life Cycle Assessment to act for a society more respectful of the environment.
It is through Life Cycle Based, scientific articles, expertise, education or teaching methods of a product, process, service or supply chain that we tackle issues and new developpement.
Thematics for 2018:
• Sustainable production (responsible supply chain, ecodesign, tackling the planned obsolescence, etc.)
• Ecological marketing: strategic position and communication (environmental labelling, ecolabel, etc.)
• LCA and economics models (circular economy, functional economy, cooperative economy)
• Sustainable innovation by business sectors (building, textile, mobility, food, IT, energy, bioeconomy, culture, etc.)
• New approaches around Life Cycle Thinking (monetarization of impacts, planetary boundaries, socio-economic approach, new indicators, etc.)
• Life Cycle Thinking and public policy
More information : http://www.avnir.org/EN/Edition-2018-476.html
november 7 (Wednesday) - 8 (Thursday)(GMT+00:00) View in my time
Abstract Submission Deadline
Early Bird Registration Deadline