- April 20, 2015 at 7:44 pm #5591Philip StrothmannKeymaster
Depending on the subject of your questions, you can simply open in new topic in the forums that are open for new entries. To do so, simply navigate to the forum in which you would like to post your question. On the bottom of the forum you’ll find a window where you can create new topics.
Make sure that:
- Your question is easy to understand right away from the subject line
- Provide a bit more detail to your question
- Assign tags/keywords to your question so that it can easily be found
- Select whether you want to be notified by mail over new answers
You can leave the fields on topic type and topic status in their default mode.
Don’t forget to click ‘Submit’.
Please note that you cannot delete a question due to technical considerations, but you can edit your question up to five minutes after you’ve clicked on ‘Submit’. To edit your post, simply click on ‘Edit’
Once you’re in the composer mode, make sure to select if you want to keep a log of your edit and if you want to provide a public reason for your edit.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.