- April 20, 2015 at 6:10 pm #5572Philip StrothmannKeymaster
If you would like to cancel your account and or membership with the FSLCI, please follow the following steps:
1. Please click on ‘Subscription’ under the ‘Members Area’ menu item.
2. You will see that your current subscription status will be on active. If you would like to cancel, you can do so by clicking on ‘cancel’.
Please note: By canceling your subscription, your membership will be terminated at the end of your payment period, shown under ‘Expire’. Up to that date, you will still be able to access all services.
3. If you want to completely delete your entire account, please continue by clicking on ‘Settings’ in the ‘Members Area’ menu.
4. Under the tab ‘Delete Account’ you can completely remove all data associated to your account. This includes all posts, comments and other entries that you’ve submitted.
Please note that unless you actively delete your account before your subscription runs out, your account and data will remain active, but you won’t have access to it anymore. If you wish to reactivate your account at a later point in time, you’ll have to get in touch with FSLCI e.V. staff.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.