- April 24, 2017 at 12:33 pm #9204Philip StrothmannKeymaster
Our Board of Directors has come up with 12 rather common life cycle related questions. For each of these questions, we’re looking for the best answer. Until the end of May, every member has the ability to post an answer and vote on other members’ answers. The answer with the most votes wins the competition and will be published on our new public “answers” section on our website along with the attribution of the author.
The following rules apply:
- Any answer must be supplemented with at least three references of reliable sources
- Any answer must be submitted before the end of May
- Any answer with the most votes (thumbs up) per question will win the competition
- Up to three minor edits of answers to include comments are allowed
- Answers can be based on existing definitions (e.g. ISO), when providing accurate reference and adding additional clarification (pure copy and paste is not allowed)
- Any answer must be provided in the form of a / multiple paragraphs. Bullet points are allowed, however an answer cannot consist only / primarily of bullet points
- Answers may contain exemplary graphics or images
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.