- October 19, 2015 at 4:41 pm #6772Philip StrothmannKeymaster
— The following ideas were developed during the communications workshop on the 3rd of September in Bordeaux, France —
Ideas Specific to certain target groups
- Providing PowerPoint’s, background information and other materials useful for learning for education (university down to primary school)
- Promote LC education at high-school level > vulgarisation and simplification of LCA for adolescents
Encourage LC career paths
- Testimonials of LC professionals to “humanise” the profession and attract students
- Make LC career paths visible (possible studies, CV stories)
- Create a “LCT meter” tool for individuals to assess their impact and evaluate how their everyday choices can improve their performance
- Explain indicators with examples of impacts that are related to them with key numbers
- LCA working group info for businesses (who needs to talk to whom)
- Exchange platform for businesses to get open questions answered by academia
For “complementary” communities: sustainability, circular economy etc.
Put LCT in other communities’ agenda and describe why e.g. the role of LCT in circular economy, cradle to cradle…
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.