As we are getting closer to September and our first big General Assembly, which is taking place right after the Closing Ceremony of the LCM 2015 on the 2nd of September in Bordeaux, we invite all interested members to nominate themselves or any other member to become part of the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is the principal organ of the FSLCI to govern and take strategic decisions, as outlined in our charter here.
- 18th of June: Call for Nominations for Board members
- 15th of July: Deadline for Nominations for Board members
- 3rd of August: Board Member Candidates’ Applications will be published
- 10th of August: Deadline for proposals for agenda items to be discussed during the General Assembly
- 12th of August: Agenda for General Assembly will be published
- 2nd of September: General Assembly in Bordeaux
Nominations can be submitted via the corresponding form which is available in the ‘FSLCI Announcements’ Forum on our website, which you can access once you’re logged into your members account.
Tags: board election general assembly governance members