The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) has published its call for abstracts for Indian Conference on Life Cycle Management (ILCM) 2015. Endorsed by UNEP SETAC Life Cycle Initiative, the fourth edition of ILCM will be held back to back with ISO TC 207 meeting on 14-15 September in New Delhi.
FICCI’s ILCM Conferences are the only Indian events focused on Life Cycle Thinking and approaches. In addition, there are special sessions, advanced trainings, social events, and workshops proposed by life cycle experts.
Abstracts are invited under the following themes this year:
- Incorporation of Life Cycle Thinking (LCT) in Government guidelines/policies on Sustainability
- Realization of business benefits through Life Cycle Assessment & Management (LCA/M)
- LCA data needs and database development approaches
- LCT for Sustainable Development of cities
- Decoupling resource use from economic growth
You can download the guidelines for abstract submission here.
Deadline for abstract submission is 1 July 2015.
Tags: call for abstracts conference ilcm india life cycle assessment life cycle management