Today we’re happy to be able to inform you that the Board of Directors decided to cut the membership fee for students by half during the last Board call! This move is in line with our objective to support the new generation of life cycle professionals and allow them to easier gain access to the services provided by the FSLCI. Besides the reduction of the membership fees, we’re also looking into a more structured student support program, which is currently under discussion. If you are a student and have been thinking about joining the FSLCI, why not now! Become a member, join the discussion and help us tailor our program ideas to your needs!Tags: boardfeemembershipstudent
- UN Environment launches Hotspot Analysis Tool and Life Cycle e-Learning Course
- Apply now for 2019 Life Cycle Summer School!
- First ever Circular Economy Barcamp Berlin to be hosted by FSLCI
- FSLCI organizes workshop on Life Cycle Approaches to Regional Sustainable Development
- Key Messages from FSLCI and IUCN’s joint workshop on Marine Litter @ WRF 2019