In the name of the FSLCI community, we would like to wish you a relaxed holiday season with your loved ones and all the best for the new year to come!
Looking back, 2016 has been a great year for the FSLCI and we wanted to take the opportunity and share some of our highlights with you:
- We ran a highly insightful global community survey,
- We signed numerous partnerships with various national life cycle networks,
- We became an ISO TC2017 / SC5 Liaison Member and ISO became our first organisational Board member,
- We were present at all major life cycle conferences in 2016,
- We launched our public member profiles and members map, and
- We launched our FSLCI Webinar Series!
And most importantly, we nearly doubled our membership! But above all, we are absolutely thankful and excited about the positive feedback that we have been getting over the past few months! After all, we are here to serve the community! With that said, we have a lot in store for 2017! For example, in the first six weeks of 2017, we invite you to participate in the following events:
- Jan 12 | Webinar: Life Cycle Approaches to advance Sustainable Regional Development | By: Fritz Balkau & Guido Sonnemann,
- Jan 31 | Industry-Workshop: Circular Economy, Resource Efficiency, Life Cycle Innovation: Same objectives, same impacts?
- Feb 3 | Webinar: Social LCA: An introduction | By: Sonia Valdivia
And there’s so much more to come. So stay tuned, follow us closely and work with us on spreading life cycle innovation globally!
Have a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year! See you in 2017!
All the best,
Jim, Guido & PhilipTags: 2016 christmas happy holidays highlights review