This 7th edition focuses on:
- Life Cycle Thinking and policy making,
- Life Cycle Thinking and new economic models,
- Life Cycle Management for more efficient and effective businesses and value chains,
- Life Cycle Thinking in sectorial systems (mobility, housing, feeding, etc.),
- New Life Cycle Sustainability methods and developments.
Contribute to this new edition, bringing together businesses, decision-makers, public authorities, researchers and consultants around Life Cycle Thinking for new business models.Tags: avnir cd2e conference lca lcm lct lille