Today we are happy to announce the launch of our Academic Partnership Program. The Program is going to focus specifically on life cycle education and brings together research groups from around the world which are interested in sharing their respective knowledge and collaborate on the subject of life cycle education. The Academic Partnership Program was recently launched during our 1st Life Cycle Education workshop, which took place back-to-back LCM 2017 in Luxembourg. The workshop convened members of the following research groups who recently joined the program:
- Analyse du Cycle de Vie et Chimie Durable (CyVi Group) | Université de Bordeaux
- Quantitative Sustainability Assessment (QSA) | Technical University of Denmark
- Material Flow Management and Resource Economy | TU Darmstadt
- Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire de Recherche en Ingénierie Durable et en Écoconception (LIRIDE) | Université de Sherbrooke
- Institute for Industrial Ecology (INEC) | Hochschule Pforzheim
The workshop focussed on an exchange of knowledge and practices and defined the scope and vision of the Academic Partnership Program. As a first step, workshop participants agreed to share a number of teaching materials that could be used during teaching and set-up detailed profiles for group members on the FSLCI website, which are currently being developed.
We invite any interested research group who would like to join the program to get in touch with us!Tags: academic partnership programeducationlcalife cycleresearch groupuniversity