The Summer School The summer school with the theme “Life cycle toolbox for regional circular economy” will be held...
The webinar will provide an overview of the challenges and opportunities to address marine litter within LCA, based on...
The Summer School “Life cycle tool box for bio-economy initiatives” is the theme of the seventh International Summer School on...
- FSLCI plants a tree in Berlin on behalf of LCIC 2018 participants
- FSLCI publishes videos on LCIC 2018
- European Commission is consulting stakeholders on potential policy uses for the Environmental Footprint method
- Call for Abstracts for LCM 2019
- FSLCI and ILCAN run workshops on Marine Litter and Business Value
The FSLCI is a multi-stakeholder and membership-based community organization for professionals working in business, science and policy organizations who are interested in and working with Life Cycle approaches to enhance the sustainability of economic activities.Join us now!
- FSLCI plants a tree in Berlin on behalf of LCIC 2018 participants December 3, 2018
- FSLCI publishes videos on LCIC 2018 November 30, 2018
- European Commission is consulting stakeholders on potential policy uses for the Environmental Footprint method November 30, 2018
- Call for Abstracts for LCM 2019 November 30, 2018
join @UNEnvironment for their webinar on how to communicate the social impacts of products to consumers next week! The webinar takes place on Dec 13 from 2-3pm and you can register for free here: https://t.co/uQZguWcCEQ #cip #consumerinformation #sustainability
If you would like to get in touch with us, please feel free to send us a message. Thank you very much in advance.