Utilizing actual LCA & risk-assessment information for building products and Green Suite, this webinar will demonstrate that integrated risk assessment and LCA capabilities offer:
- Reduced uncertainty of generic LCA assumptions
- Incorporation of dose response and threshold exposure considerations
- Accounting for site and application specific health and ecological effects
- Calculation of product individual and additive ecological, health, and safety risks
- Incorporation into each life cycle phase & summation across all phases
The webinar is going to be presented by FSLCI-member Rebecca LeBlanc, a sustainability expert with practical experience in bridging between the LCA and Risk Assessment world, and George Thompson, a long time expert in Chemical Hazard and Risk Assessment.